1. Cortney Bigelow of The Grey Edit – I stumbled upon Cortney’s blog after she followed me on Instagram a while back and let me tell you, I’m obsessed. Not only is she stunning, her aesthetic is so similar to mine that I find myself searching for her for daily outfit inspo a lot. If you’re into effortless cool-girl fashion, definitely go follow her! One of my favorite looks of hers this month was “Rooftop Ruffles.” I love how she styled such a fun statement piece.
Instagram / @thegreyedit
2. Allana Davison is yet another Youtuber I adore. My favorite content from her from the month of April was her fashion haul in preparation for Coachella. I really enjoyed how she kept all the pieces she bought really catered to her own personal style instead of trying to get super out of her comfort zone and Vanessa Hudgens boho. She also has great lifestyle content and I’m in love with her Vancouver apartment and how she's been decorating it! (Sitting here forever wishing I was Canadian and could go shop at Aritzia...thank goodness Toronto is so close to us.)
Instagram / @allanaramaa
1. Tati is literally GOALS. I'm serious. She's everything I want to be when I grow up and so down to earth. I love her "wtf" series where she tries out outrageously priced makeup products to see if they're worth the hype. Recently though, her "5 minute smokey eye" tutorial has saved my morning routine. I'm so used to having such a long makeup process that I'm always looking for ways to chop down some time (and sleep in a little longer).
Instagram / @glamlifeguru
2. Tanya Burr was one of the very first Youtubers I started watching almost seven years ago. This British beauty not only has her own makeup line now but also wrote her own cookbook. While all her lifestyle content has definitely been awesome, I do still love a good old makeup tutorial. The bold orange lip she paired with her simple eye look in her "spring drugstore makeup" video is definitely on my wishlist.
Instagram / @tanyaburr
1. As some of you may know, I began working at Blush boutique recently and I cannot be happier. It's amazing to be a part of a team with such strong women I've looked up to for years now and getting to really experience working in fashion. And congrats on your bundle of joy, Lex! You're going to be such a beautiful mom.
Instagram / @blushbuffalo
2. Some of you might remember the name Brett Andersen from my "Daily Look: Chunky cardigan" blog post a couple weeks back. I wanted to give him another shoutout because my friends inspire me on a daily basis. Couple months ago he wanted to learn about photography, so he bought a camera and is doing just that! I can't wait to see how far he can go. Make sure to follow him on Instagram (and on Twitter too if you're looking for a good laugh).
Instagram / @fouryearbrett