I decided since I spend so much time watching fashion and beauty videos, reading blogs and supporting other local bloggers, I'd start a new series where I share some of my favorite posts from the month. Think of it as a "February Favorites" video on Youtube, just in a different format.
- Julia Hengel of Gal Meets Glam was the first fashion blogger I ever came across years ago and has been a favorite ever since. One of her posts this month "Pink & Palm Print" was giving me major summer vibes and made me miss my pink house in Puerto Rico.
Instagram / @juliahengel
- Ashley Brooke has quickly become one of my ALL TIME favorite Youtubers, and that's saying something. This Texas girl living in NYC has given me so much outfit inspiration over the last couple months with her "How to Style" series.
- Alexandrea Garza and her husband are total goals. Not only does she vlog their everyday life and share her decor, fitness and they're adorable dog Colby, her main channel is full of fashion and beauty videos that are so well done. My current favorites are her Hawaii travel vlogs " & "How to Be Stylish on a Budget."
Instagram / @alexandreagarza
I have to say, Youtube beauty gurus and I have been in a committed relationship since about 2012. This is how I learn about makeup and these are some channels I've been loving.
1. Becca Bristow gives you the best of both worlds. Yes, she has beauty content on her channel but she's also a registered dietitian and has awesome healthy what-I-eat-in-a-day videos & advice. In her "The Skinny On" series she compares products in the same category, explains ingredients and gives an educational outlook on which product is best. This is great for anyone trying to avoid added sugars or just looking to lead a healthier lifestyle! My favorites are on protein powder & pasta sauce.
Instagram / @beccamariebristow
2. Jaime Paige is probably the newest beauty guru I've come across but omg I totally binged. Being on the market for a new concealer, her "5 Best & Worst" video was awesome. I feel like we have similar skin types so it was so helpful!
Instagram / @jamiepaigebeauty
1. Sushmitha is the brains behind Miss Minus Sized and I was so pleased to hear her at the February Buffalo Blogging Network meet up. Her latest post is featuring one of my favorite spring trends, gingham!
Instagram / @missminussized
2. Ryan Kell (aka Seek Axiom) has been killing it in the photography department. I'm super excited for him to team up with me for my Once and For All Clothing collab, I'll sit here and look at his photos from his latest group photoshoot. Caralyn Mirand is in the photo I featured ; she is stunning. (It was awesome to meet you!)
Instagram / @seekaxiom & @caralynmirand
That's all for this month! Hoping after my road trip this weekend I'll have a favorite podcast to share in March.