Not sure if it's just me but I feel like the month of March flew by! Can't believe spring is almost here. Let's hope our Buffalo weather cooperates, shall we?
Today I'm bringing you the second installment of my monthly roundup series. I've definitely got some good ones!
1. Caitlin Covington of Southern Curls and Pearls is another blogger I've been following for ages. I think she's got that Southern Belle vibe down to a tee. My favorite look of heres from this month has definitely got to be "One Shoulder Ruffles in Charleston." She always knows how to make capsule pieces pop up by just accessorizing!
Instagram / @cmcoving
2. I first discovered Samantha from here Youtube channel where I go hooked on her hauls and styling videos. But her blog is absolutely stunning! I love seeing the way British girls dress just because they're so elegant and experiment with trends first. Her latest look "Fuzzy Feelings" features a pair of cropped ruffle hem trousers that I am totally obsessed with.
Instagram / @samanthamariaofficial
1. Kayley Melissa is my go-to girl for all things hair. When I was in Charlotte this past month, I only brought my hair straighter but there was one night where I really wanted some pretty waves. Since I totally suck at the traditional curling method with the straightener where you have to twist your hair, I was super excited to find her video demonstrating an easier way to do it! Took a little practice but I was so happy with my beachy results.
Instagram / @kayleymelissa
2. Casey Holmes is total goals. I'm obsessed with her Youtube videos and find that since we have very similar skin types, her foundation reviews are always so helpful. Not only is she beautiful, she's so real. Casey has such a fun personality you'll feel like you're watching your best friend. I'm dying to get my hands on her highlighter palette she just launched with Smashbox. It'll be so stunning for glowy makeup this summer!
Instagram / @caseyholmes91
1. If you're from Buffalo and haven't heard the name Rachel Good, you must living be under a rock! Not only is she a dear friend but through her repertoire of event planning in the fashion community, I have her to thank for a lot of my experience. I'm super excited to be on her team once again for the Buffalo Spree Spring Style show as well as Color the Runway 2017. Keep killin' it, Rach!
Instagram / @rachelgood
2. Naa Quaye is such a #girlboss. She's launched her own clothing line after the idea was planted in her head four years ago when she took a trip to Ghana. When I asked her why she simply said, "I loved everything about the fabrics, prints and patters, so I told myself I needed to design my own collection one day. African people and culture is what inspires me everyday." Did I mention she sings, too? This girl is definitely going places, I can feel it!
Instagram / @nkmstyling
I am so pumped about my room revamp that is finally a reality. I've been doing a few things here and there, which you would've seen in some of my latest instagram posts, but with painters schedules and a few art prints ordered I am seriously so excited to see my vision finally come to life. You will see a final update blog post sooner than I expected!
If you're looking to make a gallery wall yourself, I've uploaded two prints I edited. Go ahead and use them! We can match ;).
It's safe to say March was a crazy but amazing month. I cannot wait to see what April has in store!